Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sore - already :-p

Consecutive days of posting?! I know, I know - better prepare for the second coming!

Today's report card:
- 3 miles CHECK
- ABS AM CHECK
- Stretch AM (no)
- Stair count (zero)
- ABS PM ...
- Stretch PM ...

Overall - got a run in for the morning. 5 AM alarm -> stretched to 5:30 out of bed (how did the 6 - 5min snoozes fly by?!). I finally "hit the road" 5:40 leaving a short window to run! Heading towards the Wal-Mart as I saw sidewalk during the drive the previous night... too bad my memory was ADHD and the sidewalk was NOT consistent. Thankfully, the Wal-Mart was over 3 miles away :-) YAY!

sidenote: if you are in my area, the sidewalk is best on the opposite side of the street until the Sonic. Then you should cross back to the other side of the street. Continuing on until the gas station across from the Wal-Mart = 3 mile roundtrip!

Morning wrapped up w/ ABS -> quick shower and still 3 minutes late to meet a coworker - she rocks = let me grab bfast w/o giving me crap for being late. AAAAaaanddd, we didn't have an office key. HAH no early printing :-p

WORK = rough. finally done w/ extended meetings at 8:30. Sheesh. Is it Thursday?! can I go home yet? :-p (hince far side reference - google image research "far side - my brain is full, can I leave?")

I am sadly ALREADY sore from the 2x of ABS. Literally, holding my stomach while standing because laughing hurts.

Enough whining - I'm going to "drop and give me 250!" to complete the abs and C.R.A.S.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment