Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day slip away

Workdays stretch to hours requiring dinner -> then what?! actually get to the gym within 20 minutes of dinner... to be booted out within the hour...

The age old issue of "how much time justifies actually working out" is rearing it's ugly head!  My conscious efforts to workout are quickly silenced by my larger urge to EAT :-)  I highly doubt this will change anytime soon!

Stretching at night - I mean stretching out on the bed to WORK with the laptop on my stomach - counts, right?  Step towards.. ??

Okay - I need to sign up for a race.  I need a goal.  I need a deadline.  I need public pressure to kick-start and continue the process. 

Adding fuel to the lazy fire, the campus gym (yes, it's used by alumni) closes for annual maintenance = why in the H-E-double hockey sticks would I workout when it's OUTSIDE in 90 degree weather?  Yeah, my % of days working out is going to JUMP in the next two weeks - with my Sunday workout location going away....

Sum up this post = first world problems...  :-p  Goal: Suck it up and work out it the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment