Monday, March 12, 2012

Day After

Alarm - slammed snooze while attempting to find the off button... darn I'll have to carry that into the bathroom so I can turn it off next ring. Stumble out of bed, attempt to stand straight - ouch.

Yup - here goes the previously boastful "not too bad 10k" girl. Ugh. Knees are peaved I had the odasity to run and are letting me have it today. Bad habits die hards and running with my shoulders up to my ears has NOT gone out of style - no matter what you read - because I was doing it hard core yesterday (based on how turning my head is almost an impossible feat this morning).

So cheers to running for a few miles today, stretch and brace myself for the day 2 soreness (always the worst) and pray I don't KILL WHO EVER HAS THEIR ALARM GOING OFF IN THE SKY CLUB!?! for goodness sake, that is the WORST noise in the entire world (that gradual increase in volume rining of a phone noise) - are you KIDDING ME?!

I am literraly going to get my sore knee self up and hobble around the sky club to find that pathetic person. That will be my service to man-kind for the day and DEFINITELY worth another banana muffin :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment