Friday, January 29, 2010

TGIF does not transfer into the gym??

Every Friday I feel like a have an extra source of energy to get through the day, but in the gym - not so much. I discussed this with another gym-goer this morning about how we are proud of just showing up...and tend to slack on intensity on Fridays. Example - 30 min biking = barely 8miles when it was 10 on Monday. I can chalk it up to Fridays or being sore from the first week back - pick your poison! :-)

Quick ab thing I did complete this morning (really hurts, I mean works)
- Move: Bicycle (lying down, opposite knee to elbow, alternate)
- Timing: 5 slow to each side (count 1-2-3, switch, 1-2-3, etc)
THEN 10 fast to each side
- Repeat that 3-4 times OUCH :-D
Let me know if you love it! haha

This weekend I am off to ski - a removable booty holds your foot in place similar to that of a ski boot right? ;-) I'll find out while hitting the slopes Saturday and Sunday. I hope to get in at least half days of skiing to count that as workouts, but the highs for Sat & Sun are 14 and 21 respectively. (AHHHH) For someone from ATL, that's CRAZY! Packing a huge suitcase of lots layers!

No comments:

Post a Comment