Monday, July 25, 2011

Neighborhood Hills

Well, Saturday night = a lot of fun with the neighbors! I learned a new card game and drank 6ish beers...this means my 26 yr old body did not feel like doing ANYTHING until at least noon!

I kicked myself out of bed (with the help of MB) and ran this street back and forth...that would look like a U when you stand in the middle (both ends go up vertically). I ran around that 3 times and it kicked my booty!! It burnt almost 300 calories and was close to 2 miles :-p

Anyhoo, after that I felt a bit better about my carbo-loading for no reason AND pushed the hangover past the "I want to die" moments :-) I showered and went to a manicure... I tell ya, this weekend was FABULOUS!!!

Now to just kick start the pattern of working out while on-site for work...

No comments:

Post a Comment