Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekday Workout

Wednesday was a long workday -> 7am first mtg to 8pm end of last mtg = le tired!

After the last meeting was 2 hrs (with food), a coworker and I motivated each other to at least a run a few hills before crashing. We were heading out of the apartments to start the run close to 9 PM!?! crazy - now that removes my excuse of not wanting to run because of late departures from work :-p but I'll prob still attempt to still use it in the future!!

So after two miles, I felt better about things -> proceeded to work late a night several times this week. It made this week feel very rough, never ending, etc -> got to balance my time better so I can work out in the AM, productive use of time while at work, and CRASH to reboot the body for the next day!

Anyone else stuck in similar bad patterns?
Goal for next: keep exercise goals in the forefront of other decisions, ensure I don't sell myself short of reaching them due to required tasks...

This weekend = get OUTSIDE and enjoy the decent morning temperatures! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment