Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Productivity

This weekend in atlanta was hot (well mild-ish being less than 100 majority of the time) and STICKY (waaay too much humidity). I definitely rode the "it's nasty outside" excuse all the way to Monday morning :-)

Now with that said, I was still really productive this weekend compared to most. If I can find how many calories per hour you can burn scrapbooking, I'd be set for the weekend :-) I am almost done with my life 7th grade - 2010....that's over a decade! Woot woot!

Costco coupon for 100 prints for free in each set of picture frames purchased = it made my day to save $13.00 ...a few times over! That made my saturday...

Anyhoo, going to run at least the 2 miles of hills this evening :-p 10/02 marathon is sneeking up to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment