Tuesday, August 9, 2011

3 x and it's only Tuesday

So...finally getting somewhere motivation wise when I gave myself permission to not bite off the entire marathon workout - and play "catch up" -> I changed to working out 2x day to get in the miles until I feel ready to run the long mileage at once!

I have to say, not only am I going to have mid-week laundry but I'm not planning properly to accommodate enough sleep to recharge before the next workout... :-p
How is it only Tuesday?!?! Tomorrow = another 2x day... le tired!

Tuesday PM
Goal: run 45 minutes
Actual: ran 4.5 miles in 45....and walked 5 straight minutes 30 minutes in...

Tuesday AM
Goal: run 45 minutes
Actual: ran 4.8 miles in 45 woot woot!...with 3.5 minutes of straight walking in there...

Monday Evening
- Ran hills
Definitely a pain in the booty (hills, hah) and it was H.O.T. ugh. How much longer is it summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment