Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday = rest

This morning I woke up and it was 6:40 ... umm subconcsiously turned off my alarm?

Needless to say - I did not work out this morning. I did do a 125 ab things:
- 25 butt lifts (lie on back, lift legs straight until feet "flat" toward ceiling -> lift booty up while keeping legs straight and feet towards ceiling)
- 50 bicycle (alt leg elbow to right knee, right elbow to left knee - that's 1)
- 25 crunch to left
- 25 crunch to right
Sadly, I felt the 125...just displays how much my abs have gone away... :-) There's one way to get away from that: do 125 every AM until it's not crazy -> then increase! :-D

Tonight: did not work out - I attempted to use tonight to get ahead of work (before the travel day) BUT my internet card kicked me off the client VPN 3x within 15 minutes...so :-) I took that as a sign to stop and watch TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment