Monday, August 8, 2011

Updates...

Sheesh - i'm behind for the week!

Tuesday- sore from the run, ate (only) cookies for dinner again
Wednesday - thought even less about working out BUT ate a real dinner
Thursday - got home and chilled...ate cheesecake for dinner
Friday - real food, no workout
Had fun w/ a friend who came over for dinner! Card games = the best -> little party -> back to crash thinking I'd get up early to run (hah)
Saturday - real food, no workout + cheesecake and cookies
Sunday - real food, no workout + just cheesecake
*Bought "iced" coffee (frappicinos (sp?) mochas) from Costco and had to weigh the suitcase... 53 lbs. The method of weighing including zeroing scale, weigh myself, add suitcase and find the weight of the suitcase. Sad part - I was 167.3 ... whoa. Umm so cookies do add weight. That's about 2 lbs just last week!

Goal: actually use the new workout clothes MB bought me Sunday :-) (yay purple shirts!) and NOT eat all cookies... limit cookies/dessert intake to ONE time (snack, after lunch or after dinner) and limit to 2 portion sizes :-)

The marathon is sneaking up on me. I think I will count the days and start a countdown to really have the severity of the situation sink in. I CANNOT go thru another tough marathon - I don't think MB has the patience to deal w/ me after another either! Wish me luck and patience to RUN :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment