Monday, August 1, 2011

12KM - almost :-)

Today was interesting - 6:30 pm meeting was cancelled -> got back from whole foods before 9 pm :-)

I ate 6 pieces of cookie dough waiting for the 6:30 meeting (5:15 office departure) so thankfully I wasn't too hungry while shopping

AND

another positive thing = I was not hungry so I could hit the gym right after getting back from the store! WOot woot!! 6.7 miles in an hour :-D yayayayay

So the marathon training called for 12 km run Saturday - close enough :-) Playin' a wee bit of catch up for slacking this weekend. I know, I know, catch up is never recommended but 10/02 is sneakin' up on me! I start to worry about my catch up technique when workouts become less spuratic :-D

Right now: sitting pretty for the evening
Tomorrow: 40 min easy on schedule & I brought AM/PM yoga from home if I feel over eager! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment