Monday, August 15, 2011

48 days

Wow - that seems like a long time in terms of a book I read... "48 days to Work You Love" - I didn't even survive the schedule of reading just a small portion of the book for 48 days (I read the whole thing the first day and got bored of the individual daily tasks after 11 days).

48 days = how many days until the Portland ME marathon...

Sunday - ran 9.5 miles. Forgot (1) heartrate monitor chest strap in VA and (2) ipod at home or UVA... So - I decided to run silver comet trail OUT towards Costco and back. Umm, this would've been fine if I put on SUNSCREEN! I banked on the shady trail and didn't remember that when changing the plan. Oh I remembered 4 miles in when my sholders began to feel... oh FRIED! :-p Needlesstosay, I'm a bring red person on my face, shoulders, arms, and neck... I am wearing foundation today! crazy = probably the 6th time ever in my life! Anyways, I quit after the loop to Costco (only 9.5 miles) b/c I was out of water (2L camelback) and thought the next 3-4 miles might prevent me from working out the next day. The 9.5 mils at least burnt 1000+ calories = the entire chocolate bunny I ate Saturday...HAH proving I run to break even NOT be "fit" :-p

Saturday - nothing. ditto of Friday

Friday - nothing. home and successfully procrastinated with cleaning, work, etc

Thursday - nothing. le tired = slept a LOT

No comments:

Post a Comment