Saturday, March 5, 2011

Feb 14th - Feb 27th

Feb 14th - 19th
Lazy around Atlanta - went for the first ride of the season (road bike) on Silver Comet Trail w/ MB. We went for a short (less than 45 min) ride and it was a BLAST. The next time for Silver Comet - MB rode his bike while I ran 4 miles in less than 36 min :-D YAY for first run since marathon!

Feb 20th - Feb 24th
Cancun trip! Did not work out there...

Feb 25th - Feb 27th
Longer ride - 20 miles! I LOVED the ride on the weekend. I "ran into" US Senate conadidate Chuck Donovan - he was great and got me thinking again about what in the world is going on in US politics. That's a darn deep topic for a ride but might get me thinking about how it might be a way to get people to discuss the important stuff - multitasking w/ long workouts :-D That would definitely help my time crunch!!

This was also MBs birthday weekend - we had a large dinner party to celebrate...and I let him relax w/ a day off ;-) for his birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment