Saturday, March 5, 2011

Feb 28th - March 4th

Monday - Lazy. Working in an Atlanta office this week but did not workout...

Tuesday - Mentioned how fab the GT gym was to a coworker in town during a team dinner...still didn't workout myself -> plans to go together Wednesday.

Wednesday - went to the GT gym for the first time in a LONG time (prob last spring). I was trying to talk myself out of swimming BUT I did it :-D I survived 3 x 100m - sad to state as such an accomplishment but I was proud!

1st 100m - swam completely freestyle, less than 2 min
2nd 100m - swam 80+ complete freestyle, 2 ish min
3rd 100m - swam 75+ freestyle

The person I was sharing a lane with looked at me weird when I left...kinda "did I kick you or something" hah. I am proud I survived 300m! Just need to do that daily to get used to swimming...and increase distance, that whole thing...

Thursday -> headed up to NY for another ski trip!!! Travel time after working in an office in Atlanta = I should have hit the gym int he early AM to fit something in (read: need to get back in the AM workout habit)

Friday - survived Blues again (and total blues, including the "wall"s ? (read: steepest drops). I also got ski boots on uber sale ($159.99 + tax). A good thing I have a HUGE size foot that they had the largest and smallest size left from a fall tent sale. I guess I'll have to ski A LOT more next year!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment