Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jan 28 - Feb 6th

Transitioning back from LA was a bigger hassle than I thought! Just the act of unpacking (read: find room for 2nd apt worth of stuff in my room) was stressful b/c now the place in ATL looks overcrowded to me. I had to fight the urge to THROW IT ALL AWAY! :-p I managed to avoid working out at all - completely disregarded all of the workouts to prepare for the 2/13 marathon. Literally - I ran maybe once. I did workout a little -> I went SKIING in NY w/ MB's family for my bday weekend!

Note to self: ALWAYS make skiing a 3 day weekend - it was fabulous to ski without dodging people every 2 seconds :-) I actually improved to do Blues and enjoyed spending the time w/ Mrs B!

Downer - MB was sick as a dawg that weekend. Literally Mrs B & I took him to the ED (emergency dept) Saturday night. He did not get to ski at all that weekend - BUT we had the 2nd weekend planned already :-)

Overall - I would say I am becoming comfortable with the idea of skiing. I do not have to mentally prepare myself to THROW my body down a hill anymore :-) Deciding which "run" (?) is not a matter of which will I not hyperventalate on but which will be more fun! :-D MB is more than happy that I am pumped for ski trips now!

No comments:

Post a Comment