Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh motivation

(lack there of)....

I did not hit the gym when I got back to ATL - or this morning! I was up dropping MB off for his trip this week and I drove home w/ an upset stomach. What you eat can definitely affect training - when did I get so old??

I am starting w/ the simple things this week

Vitamins
take general daily vitamin + fish oil + beta caratene (sp?)
Allergy Meds
remember to take the two RXs to help w/ the upcoming pollen!
WATER
consume at least 4 full glasses every day
Salad at 1+ meal
eat a salad with at least one meal (lunch / dinner)...some forced veggies
Stretch 15+ min every day
doesn't require a gym, can be right out of / before bed!

If only I could go back to the good habits I was coached through while in middle/high school?! I need to get MOVING and start to crave the workouts again - right now my cravings are limited to the oatmeal choc chip cookies downstairs... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment