Thursday, January 27, 2011

End of LA trips

This is the last week in LA for work; therefore, I am attempting to wrap up all loose ends! You never realize how much is up in the air until you try to stop juggling! (and I don't have a scale to weigh myself - outside of the gym I haven't set foot in - because roomie has it packed for going home!)

Next Marathon - 16 days - AHHHHHH
Beach - 23 days - umm starting to search for larger bathing suits! and cover ups...

This week = 0 workouts for me. I haven't even done a quick abs or back in the AM or PM. My best claim to fame has been sleeping in my work out clothes hoping it would motivate an AM workout HAH :-)

Home next week = start up the gym membership in ATL without the concern of wasting it completely...now which one to get?
- Georgia Tech is closer but limited hours due to parking constraints
OR
- LA Fitness that is ALWAYS crowded and not ventilated properly but parking is a breeze?

Sidenote: I've been blogging from my iPad and I still have not got the feel of how to type on that keyboard ... or the patience to hover over typing errors to correct them! :-p Humm even mental workouts are bringing out my laziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment