Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday = repeat of Saturday!

I did not get to the gym. Definitely woke up at almost 1pm - needing to prepare for 4:15pmscripture study. After being flustered for a few hours before I realized this was just a reflection of my priorities at this present time.

1. Caught up on sleep
2. Celebrated friend birthday
3. Caught up on laundry
4. Attempted to correct the hurricane aftermath look of the bedroom. :-p
5. Scripture study

I need to figure out how to balance things better ... Working "up to" 3 times a week is going to be harder than I thought! I will have to s week to keep myself on EST time this week ( or just make myself sleep 5+ hours every night!)

Follow up from homework: I found lots of apps - just trying a few out before I advocate for any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment