Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sleep = Step 1

This week was flat out crazy in terms of work hours. I doubled my sleep with almost 12 hrs last night. Next weekend I am staying out in LA with Ms KC(M) coming out -> I can't just die on Friday with a guest :-). Goal for next week includes at least 5 hrs of sleep each night!

This afternoon cycling group I know of had a 2 pm ride... But it's cold! And I hadn't even ate at that point :-p therefor, I did not join in o the fun.

I did however, go buy an iPad! Definitely a fun new toy - and I am hoping to use it to track workouts, subscribe to magainzes but I ca also take it in the gym with me to view workout DVDs or track visuals of weight lifting routines.

Does anyone know of fitness apps or great online sources that will coordinate a routine - kinda like an electronic personal trainer? I am on the hunt! Just got the iPad to turn on and the automatic spell check is just fabulous while in any application.

Today's goals:
1. Continue the abs / back twice a day
2. Locate at least one fitness app t o track progress ( or at least add current websites to ipad for less excuse?)
3. Complete at least one workout video before dinner out
4. Plan schedule for tomorrow to include gym trip! Got to swim!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment