Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day (?!)

Did not do abs in the morning - did the abs/back tonight.

Atlanta got 5+ inches of snow...then 2 inches of ice. My flight was cancelled - and actually earlier. This put a kink in the works of attempting the workout - HAH who am I kidding?! I wasn't going outside unless completely necessary! I wasn't getting paid for the gym - I do get paid to get on the flight. (well, to travel in general)

I looked at the running schedule for tomorrow - 5 miles in 43 minutes.
That time might be a bit lofty but I am going ot get up for the gym at 5 :-) PUMPED!!!

Bummer of the evening: NCAA football is over for a while...when is the first gameday 2011??!?! :o)

Tip: try Fage Total 2% "w/ Blueberry" or "w/ Strawberry" - this greek yogurt that is really healthy for you but fabulous tasting (I promise! most taste terrible but the fruit filling side makes it taste like pie filling - YUM!)

No comments:

Post a Comment