Friday, January 7, 2011

Epic Fail

soooooo work caught up to me with the end of a project -> final documentation. Last night was a 2 hrs of sleep evening with another late night of over midnight working.

I attempted to eat more healthy BUT I downed all the angel food cake w/ whip cream in the apartment :-p Not the worst I could do but it was def 3/4 of a round.

Ugh. Not enough time ot workout during the week. I HAVE to get a 10+ mile run in this weekend.

To accomplish a workout in Atlanta in Jan/Feb - it typically requires a gym membership to avoid the rainy/cold weather. I will have to research the LA Fitness deals but might just go for Ga Tech's gym b/c it's bound to be less crowded then new years resolution, lack of air circulation filled LA fitness!

Goals:
1. Go to bed in hopes of 6 hrs tonight
2. Rise to finish work prep before mtgs start at 7
3. Survive until the 2:20 flight -> sleep?
4. SLEEP IN MY BED
5. Get up Saturday and EXERCISE until I need another sleep session (long nap :-D )

I'm ready for time inb/w projects so I can just be at the gym for HOURS and get back to baseline. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment