Monday, January 17, 2011

9.15 is close enough

Weigth: 165.2 (post dinner but pre-ice cream :-D )
Calorie burn: 1150 "offically" during the run
Calorie intake: pretty high - lunch out w/ TONS of bread

Today's goal was to ocmplete the 10 miler I ignored as Sunday's goal. If the title did not give it away - I did not complete all of it... I finished the 9.15 in less than the 100 minutes... so I'll just take that w/ a grain of salt.

Unfortnately, my workout made me aghusted - I have TONS of work to get done, that is not rocket science and therefore, I cannot focus while being tired! Debating how early I need to get up to finish it all before 7:30 AM mtg... current estimates are approached 4 AM. ugh.

Coworkers are all about the South Beach diet - I understand the concept: lean meat and veggies, minimal other stuff but increase to include whole grains. My mother has done this diet right before doctor check-ups so it can't be that unhealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment