Monday, April 5, 2010

Allergy Med Day 1

Boo on taking the ubber expensive allergy medicines. I AVOID them at all cost b/c if I take the two pills recommended, it costs almost $110 for 30 days. This does not include the regular inhaler, the pre & post workout inhalers, etc. I just refuse to pay that much.

Unfortunately for my cheap a$$, I've also become lazy in taking the OTC zyrtec (sp?) the past few weeks so the outdoor time (biking, running, etc) finally caught up to me! I broke down and took one of both of the expensive pills this morning. I see stars when I cough -> thinking this will lead to a co-pay moment (boo on doctors!).

I am debating working out (DEFINITELY in a gym) today but might wait until tomorrow for the meds to get working! Finally eating sweets again and not working out -> WHOOPS :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment