Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pink Eye

Woke up w/ one red eye again -> went to the doctor this morning.

After clarification that it was pink eye, my new doctor wrote 4 other prescriptions for allergy stuff (2 inhalers, singular and allegra). I was worried about the cost of the 5 Rx's but it was only $80 total! :-) Def pumped as the previous $$ was over 100 for just the two allergy pills. :-p

The doctor freaked me out when she discussed how inconsistent allergy medicine could be creating scar tissue on my lungs?! Ugh on asthma. I was researching triathlon coaches for $100/mo (crazy I know) but now it will be allergy medicines for $100 a month :-) I think my body will thank me - and I will have the extra coach money in hopefully a few years (ah hemm silly student loans).

I am sick of not working out (strange I know) but I am in a delima (SP?): no gym b/c pink eye, no outside b/c pollen air! Silly silly....guess tomorrow = home abs and stretching to start...maybe run outside? (ugh I feel like I'm breaking the rules towards getting better.) Hope everyone is faring well with the pollen in ATL!

No comments:

Post a Comment