Thursday, April 8, 2010

Almost Human

Today was great progress in terms of pink eye and breathing. Tomorrow I am going to adventure outside of the house :-D I have a bike fitting scheduled for 3pm tomorrow! Yay for buying a new seat and getting everything set up! Sadly I am debating if I should go on my schedule 2 hr bike ride earlier in the day b/c I won't have a clean pair of biking shorts (I don't want to be stinkY!) lol sad debate....

I finally went through pw my mom gave me of medical, school, car records, etc. Within the pages of school records, I found the physical fitness records of the schools in Tennessee! My timed mile in 2nd grade was 7:30 ?? The time flux from 7:30-8:15 for the 3 years I was in that elementary school. That's flat out crazy :-) I definitely celebrate running an 8min/mi pace during races...and that's my goal pace for the 5K segments of the sprint triathlons this summer.

Summary: debating working out w/o contacts in.... if I do: ride 128min, run 7 mi, abs/stretch -> bike fitting!!!! PUMPED

No comments:

Post a Comment