Monday, April 19, 2010

Cleveland Weekend

I had tons of fun visiting MB's family and friends in Ohio for a wedding weekend! I fit in one run (the first morning) of about 6 miles. It felt great to run somewhere with the air NOT filled w/ pollen blowing in your face. Crazy concept I know - enjoyed every second! I fit in 5.5ish miles in less than 50 minutes. Definitely a GREAT run (have to admit it was pretty flat).

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend - definitely did so and did not get in anymore workouts :-) oh! I guess you can count dancing at the wedding right? :-D

MB took his car to the airport this week (no bike hitch!). This is supposed to help me work on swimming and running more...ugh. I am going to miss riding my bike b/c it's just SO much easier than running :-p

Goal: hit the gym to swim, weights & run!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment