Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bandwagon is Rounding the Corner...and now out of sight

Fallen off the bandwagon would be appropriate for few days ago!

Monday evening:
- workout videos w/ friend (40 min)
- forgot swim cap and goggles -> turned round to home and didn't get Day 1 in...

Tuesday:
- Left for gym at 5:30
- Pool lanes were full...only 2 weren't double occupied = turned around and changed for cycling. I won't swim w/ others yet - I'd hurt the other person. Literally! So frustrating the entire campus showed up at 5:30 AM to swim?? What in the world...
- Cycled for 48 min, weights for arms and legs
- No time to change back and swim before 8am

- Unmotivated to return to swim later in the day

Wednesday:
- Lazy and did not get up early with alarm (reset it actually for an hour later to at least get yoga and abs at home before 8am)
- Did not go in the evening...I was enjoying watching Bones on TNT too much! haha

Thursday:
- Forgot to change my alarm back to 4:55 instead of 5:55....so not enough time to get in the entire workout; therefore, unmotivated to go at all.

I am in the "all or nothing" mentality that will not help anything once my work life picks back up to 80+ work weeks. Anyone else get into this rut of thinking, "If I don't have time to get everything I want to done, then it's not worth doing just a small part!" ??? Feeling very frustrated with myself.

Goal: Abs every hour at home. Kinda a punishment to kick start myself!
Debating the evening workout tonight - ugh people w/ New Years Resolutions need to leave already (so I can selfishly work out b/w machines quickly!) :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment