Monday, February 8, 2010

Weedkend <> Workout!

(<> means "does not equal" and yes I know I'm a nerd)
The two W's did not mesh well this time!

Saturday
- Productive time at the gym: cardio, arm & leg weights
- Blew away all the progress partying that evening.
It was my birthday party so those calories don't count, right? :-) It was great to see everyone!! I did not track my partying consumption - (uh oh is right!)

Sunday
- Complete day of recovery!
Walking to and from the fridge to refill my water glass during the Superbowl game was my only exercise!

Today is Day 1 Olympic Tri Workout for the Turtle Crawl Tri - Jekyll Island BUT
- Did not go to bed early (after doing nothing all day)
- Slept through the morning workout
I am debating a mid-day session at the gym but more than likely going to fight the masses for the evening time! Ugh on the sleeping pattern still being a problem.

A great friend of mine has volunteered to do a few workout videos with me starting this evening. We'll see how our schedules match up but I'm pumped to have a planned meeting to hold myself accountable. That might be the kick start to get myself to the gym (at least tonight to make up for this morning!)

Goal for today: swim for the first time in months...no excuse b/c the short hair can def fit under a swim cap!

No comments:

Post a Comment