Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brace for the bulge!

People fall off the work out bandwagon because they don't see results fast enough. Similar to this, the reason why I don't like starting back is I get POOFY! (sp?). I get bigger in almost every aspect, before I get even back to normal...then never have enough patience to get to the "smaller" part of the time line.

I mentioned in the first post of this blog that 165lb mark was the kick in the butt to get start, but now I've been approaching 170 every time I check. I realize I shouldn't be checking everyday - I measure to really track if I'm drinking enough water to maintain the same weight before and after a workout. GRRR

Frustrated at the poofy stage - proud I showed up - excited to kick my booty past this icky stage. Oh goodness, sadly debating the affect of this poofy stage on the wardrobe selection! :-p (yes, I'm that silly)

Here's a wish that we all can push through whatever wall we are hitting and can "Break on through to the other side!" (what song is that?? the who ?? :-D )

No comments:

Post a Comment