Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feeling behind schedule...

I am attempting to be patient with my routine increasing back up to marathon schedule, but running 5 miles at 6.0-6.5 is just not good. I feel so slow (and still winded) at over 9 minute miles. Well, just going to keep chugging along ... hoping the pace will increase gradually (ugh).

Friday: I held the DVR of the new Grey's Anatomy hostage in exchange for hitting the gym. It worked ;-)
- Did not swim (over crowded)
- Ran 5 miles.
When I got home, P90X yoga video was 7 minutes in. I finally joined 14 minutes in and finished the 90 minutes. Okay, not really did the whole thing through the falling, laughing, etc. but enough of it was attempted to check off the completed box!

Saturday: finally forced myself to the gym at 7 pm :-p
- Biked 58 minutes - over 18 miles Sadly I do not know the exact mileage b/c of the 30 minute limit of the cardio equipment :-p
- Weights: arms & legs This "new" (week old) weight level felt lighter than usual :-)

Goal: fit the 7 miles in the crazy Sunday schedule! No time for excuses when it comes to the first long run in months!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment