Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Regulating the Sleep Schedule

Tuesday - awesome afternoon! I snoozed through the AM but went to AHS for 4 hours then the gym for 2 = wonderful evening! I was tired but stayed up until 1 AM because I'm CRAZY.

I need to get on the normal sleeping schedule because working out in the evening will not always fit into the schedule. Another issue is the threat of a ticket! I get to the campus gym before 5 pm to beat the evening crowd but that means a potential $50 ticket if the parking people aren't lazy (hah).

DVR will save my booty if only I put it to use and quit staying up all freaking night! Anyone else have a relapse into college sleeping schedule?

Sadly I was wide awake at 5:30 this morning (and stayed awake) but my feet hurt from the workout within 12 hours. Blah on recovery time being off for one time - got to suck it up! Attempting to get to the gym tonight... :-p

On a positive note: researching getting someone to teach me self defense as a cardio activity! I'm pumped! Always want to be more like Bones :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment