Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nerve Test = charlie horse calf :-p

Nerve test to continue the search for why 1/3 of my left shin is numb/tingling. Results came back my nerves are normal (contrary to popular belief that I might indeed be crazy).

The test was $$ for just higher voltage than the massage therapy I used to get on my lower back. They jolted my calf/foot to test connectivity and then sound frequencies to ensure strength of muscle (no effects noticed).

The end result = no answers and lots of lingering pain. Similar to a charlie horse affect...but it lasted ALL freaking day. 4pm appointment would have been more convenient but no worries - another test down!

Goal: finally swim after almost a week of avoiding it :-p (calling the waaaambulance for myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment