Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 2 of working out

INTAKE: 2113, BURNED:2457 => -344 cal

Morning Workout:
Running :-) 5 repeats of 1/2 mile (6.7) with walk inbetween (1.5 min at 4.0)
Weights - arms using weights 3lb, 5lb & 8lb
(lower weights in attempts to make the soreness tomorrow minimal!)

Through the day I attempted to track what I was eatting...sheesh do I eat alot :-p It added up quickly with the things I am eatting! The portions were crazy and I am assuming HIGH to be safe (I hope).

Thought about working out again - EXHUSTED! (and starving) I am going abs, back and stretching for at least 30 minutes this evening. That is a heck of a lot more than previous :-) Maybe my attempts to take baby-steps so it's more sustainable?? (ah - have to love my self rational!)

No comments:

Post a Comment