Monday, August 2, 2010

Slowing to a crawl ???

I feel like I am not getting anywhere in the attempts to get into the grey suit pants. The legs are not shrinking...and I'm losing motivation to attempt 2x/days again w/ the sleep issues I had last week. Sleep is key!!
Goal #1 - bed by 10 PM, up to workout by 5 AM

Mileage Tracking - I finally figured out how to view previous workouts on my "new" watch (from June 6th). I still have not installed the software to download the workouts from the watch - no worries about memory limits as I have not worked out enough for that to be a worry!

Current feeling - owwww I rode 30mi Saturday then attempted to run 7 miles Sunday. GOOD NIGHT is it warm and humid in Atlanta. I flat out cannot handle the heat - I drank over 2L each time. I did not average 10 min miles for the 7 miles...more like 11:30 min/mile. If that's my pace for the marathon I'm screwed and will be unnecessarily sore. 91 days 'til Marine Corp Marathon

Today - sore and exhusted from 7:35AM flight.
Tomorrow - Goal #2 is to run the scheduled 6 miles in the AM, Goal #3 legs/abs/etc with coworkers in the PM :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment