Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday and still no workout :-p

So this week was a bust while in LA - no workouts. I am completely thrown off with the timezones (and my futile attempts to stay on eastern timezone might be causing the majority of the issues!).

Tuesday PM
= starving / exhausted when I got home and I gave into having to finish work before crashing.
Wednesday AM - hard b/c I did not fall asleep until 1AM PDT...ugh I even had the computer off by 10 PM PDT
Wednesday PM - had the joy of working with coworker until 10:15 PDT, did not eat until getting home, did not crash until at least 1AM again
Thursday AM - did not find the energy to get up earlier than 7..the exact time required to get up, pack, ready & get to work by 7:45. ugh
Thursday PM - got home after 10 EST when everything is closed and I am WIDE AWAKE. I did not fall asleep until at least 1:30 AM.

TODAY AM - got up at 4:30 to move cars for roommate leaving for airport, up again at 7 for an 8:30 meeting near 75-285.

I have NO idea how long it will take me to go 21 minutes of googlemap interstate to get to this 8:30 meeting & totally wishing I could just cancel but I think it's this person's first meeting of the day. (LOrd, I hate conflict lol)

I am hoping this meeting will be quick -> home by 9am! meetings don't start until noon (yay PDT working with me) so I can either
(1) sleep - fight the urge!! b/c this is the easy way out
(2) bike/run - while it's not raining, like it's supposed to be in the afternoon
(3) work - why would anyone do that?? MB is not here until Sat so I have all tonight to do this :-p

Keep ya posted (haha, create a post...goodness this feels like Tech again = no sleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment