Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Morning Excuses

Good morning feet - what in the world are you still hurting from?

My feet have the puffy, bloated feeling that typically happens after a long run. The urge to take off the running shoes ASAP to make the feet feel better does NOT apply right now - lying in bed - and therefore, is completely confusing me. I don't think my feet have been this urk-ed since working double shifts at Old Navy (high school holiday seasons). Silly feet - guessing the 5 hours on a plane, 4 hours walking around the hospital and the overall 21 hr day peeved you! Went to be at 10:07 PM, finally turned off the light at 10:43 :-p

The intent was to work out this morning (6 mi) but I have wasted away the hour designated towards accomplishing that goal! Sure I could run the six now and be rushed the entire morning -> morning meetings straight through to my break in meetings at 2...then finally finished at 5 :-) BUT to save my sanity (and of those around me) I am going to attempt the post work workout and 12 hr turnaround for the next workout for Wednesday AM... ??

Revised goals for 8/2 - 5:30 PM run 6 miles, 6:30 PM abs, 6:45 PM lower body, 7:00 PM dinner and work again so I can SLEEP by 10 pm

POSITIVE NOTE: lower back is feeling MUCH better after the ride on saturday - recovered :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment