Wednesday, March 31, 2010

15 miles. check

SO I completed the 15 miles. That's the only good thing about it! Sad time of almost 3hrs :-p After 12 miles, I had to keep moving (but it was a walk) b/c I was at least 3 miles away from my car.

I did a MapMyRun.com thing and went up peachtree -> N Druid Hills -> Briarcliff -> N Highland -> Viriginia ave (or something like that). The entire route did not have sidewalks! I stopped around mile 8 at a McD's for bathroom break (and small powerade as some of you know I feel guilty for mooching a bathroom w/o buying something). I stopped again into a Kroger for a bottle of water (refill the nalgene) about 11.5 miles.

UGH on the wall at mile 12. I literally felt the top of my feet hurt...along w/ the typical bottom of feet, ankles, hips, etc. WTF?? 11 more miles ontop of the 15 in just 68 days?!?! I definitely have a long way to go!

NOT swimming or weight lifting. Just NO. Might go to Longhorn by myself but I don't feel like I've earned it w/ my pathetic time :-p BOOO I think all the traffic stops added time...and deflated my spirits when it was such slow mile splits. Next time: I will run just peachtree road up and back vs all the side streets...Alright. Ending on a positive note: the 15 miles were completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment