Friday, March 26, 2010

Debating rest??

Last night, KC(M) and I hit up 411 Studio for their beginner pole dancing class :-p (it was on group.com people) KC(M) teasted me about how easily I picked up on the spin...oh goodness! Def for entertainment only as an hour burned less than 250 calories. They warned us our arms would be sore but it is my left calf!? I really have never hurt the inside, upper part of a calf. Typically it's deep inside the very back, center - I have no real idea on how to stretch that part of the muscle!

Another weird thing about this injury: it doesn't really hurt while walking! This leads me to believe that everything should be fine during my workouts but I hate the idea of paying $$ again to see a doctor if I screw this up. The last foot and then numb shin thing turned out to be a bust :-p

Moral of the story: yoga / pilates for a few hours tonight to really stress out my calf to see if it will freak out during the long ride and run I have planned for this weekend! :-)

I am open to suggestions on (1) if I should workout/when (2) what stretch to try to hit that particular part of the calf (3) jokes about it ;-) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment