Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inconsistent workouts = inconsistent posting :-p

Friday: ran a few on the treadmill, swam for the first time in 2+ weeks, hardcore arm and leg weights :-) definitely SORE before I left the gym let alone the next two days

Saturday: purchased a cross bike for MB & a scattante road bike for myself. We both should not need another bike for at least through my first ironman (haha) I was too sore to ride the bike around too much during the test ride - or was it my fear of riding in general?? :-)

Sunday: glanced at the bikes while walking back and forth (not time to ride together.. :*-( next weekend...)

Monday & Tuesday: thought about going for a run - literally did nothing (2nd day = even mapped it out on mapmyrun.com and did not even do that!)

Wednesday: now it's rainy all day and ruining any motivation to go do anything BUT two major things need to kick myself into gear
(1) I need to get better at swimming to stay on schedule w/ increasing triathlon distances
(2) I need to get ready for the San Diego marathon June 6th!

Oh! and checking out upcoming tri's to hopefully motivate myself on the swimming, I was thinking about
- 06/13 West Point Lake sprint tri
- 06/27 Aflac Iron Girl sprint tri
- 10/03 Lake Lanier Island sprint tri <- this one for sure b/c it fits into the football schedule LOL :-)
Let me know if you are thinking about doing some of these!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment