Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday = day of rest

KC(M) recruited me to join her while she was joining a few guys to Primal. The dancing and staying up after a HUGE workout day was not in the plan, but I'm glad I went b/c it was great to hang out w/ my BFF. I don't know if my thighs were sore Sunday from dancing (haha) or the weightlifting, running, riding or swimming :-)

It was dreary outside Sunday (for the most part) and I did not feel a pep in my step to run 15 miles (aka dragging booty on lack of sleep) so I rainchecked to Monday! Oh the joys of not having an office to report to....

Monday goals:
- Bike 77 min SCT
- Run 3 x 5 mi loop around campus (4:45pm -> dark then remainder on treadmill)
- Swim 700 m (4x100, 4x50, 4x25)
We'll see how long my energy lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment