Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dislike CRC

So I refuse to swim with others in my lane...I think I've tried for just a few laps w/ MB in the same lane. This has become a HUGE issue as the pool is always too crowded to have my own freakin' lane.

05:30 am - every lane taken
11:45 am - every lane taken
05:30 pm - every lane taken
06:30 pm - every lane taken
08:00 pm - ??

The pool closes at 9 pm so I'm hoping the 8pm timeframe will work. The main reason why I was paying $10 more a month AND going to a gym that did not include group exercise classes was for the wonderful aquatic facilities. ...frustrating :-p

Otherwise:
- ran 3.35 miles in 30 min at 1.5 incline... that killed me
forgot my water bottle so didn't survive weights after it (literally 2 arm sets in -> left to attempt to swim again)
- heading back to the gym to try to swim again...maybe not b/c I'm grumpy about it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment